Warning: dirname() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in /home/flawless/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-delivery-notes/includes/class-woocommerce-delivery-notes.php on line 152 Virgin Russian Hair – Flawless Face | Teeth Whitening & Black Charcoal Face Masks |
Proper way to take care of Virgin Russian hair extensions
The following are the golden care tips to use on your Russian Virgin hair extensions
• You should brush your Russian Virgin hair extensions before jumping on your bed. Additionally, you should brush it again before washing it so as to ensure that are minimal chances of having tangles in your hair. You should remember that tangles happen due to wind or friction while washing.
• All the times, try to avoid brushing wet hairs. Moreover, when you hair is wet, it indicates that your hair is at the vulnerable stage at the moment. Additionally, when you brush it, all your hair follicles will break.
• When buying, make sure you know and buy appropriate shampoo for your Russian Virgin hair extensions. Additionally, purchasing an organic and Sulfate free shampoo will aid in maintaining your hair. Avoid buying Sulfate shampoo because they will make sure your hair is dry hence leading to breakage. Moreover, it ensures that your hair gets nutrients neither from the scalp not from the extensions strands; hence, your hair will not grow. Furthermore, it is essential to use Sulfate free shampoo to avoid a hair dry out and to be frustrated.
• When washing Virgin Russian hair extensions, was them using warm or Luke-warm water. Besides, you will not only protect your cuticles but also protect your scalp and the extension.
• Additionally, you should not scrub the hair too much just wash it gently. Moreover, let it have to lie downward so that you may have the ideal position then start cleaning it. Furthermore, you should use your palms to hold a bunch of Virgin Russian hair extensions and the rub it gently as it opens us the cuticle.
• Besides, you should only rinse a Russian Virgin hair after washing it. Probably, two to three times.
• However, when it is we, you should add few drops of, either coconut or almond oil to it. Moreover, the advantage of applying natural oils helps in protecting cuticles and adding moisture to your Russian Virgin hair. Besides, these oils do what most conditioners with chemicals way better than them.
• Furthermore, when rinsing your hair, make sure it is in the right position. You should lower it, so that when rinsing you do not clean your scalp. Moreover, not water should rest on your scalp because it may open the cuticles; hence, your hair may lose its moisture.